Post from Cougar Job Link
Job ID: 13135
Job Title: Marketing and Communications Spring Interns
Work Schedule: Flexible
Hours per Week: 10-20
• Assist with 6-week Festival of Houses and Gardens with responsibilities ranging from substituting for docents in the houses to poster distribution and calendar postings.
• Assist with volunteer management including data entry, training, benefits and outreach.
• Assist as needed with editing website and writing blog posts.
• Assist with strategic social media planning and posting.
• Proofreading internal and external communications.
• Photographing Foundation events as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Desire to work hard and to learn.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
• Strong editing and proofreading skills.
• Proficient in MS Office, specifically Word and Excel, as well as web-based research.
• Flexibility, ability to deal under pressure, quick thinking, and a positive attitude are critical for this function.
• Other desired skills include: exceptional interpersonal skills, solid organizational and time management skills.
• All majors will be considered.
• 10-20 hours/week (flexible)
• Must be willing to support HCF programs outside of normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm)
• Interns will be in the office most days, but must also be willing to visit and travel to other HCF locations, off-site venues and also be comfortable working outdoors.
• Must be willing to work with both the Marketing and Communications and Philanthropy Departments.
• May be required to lift boxes and supplies up to 25lbs.
To apply, visit Cougar Job Link
Cierra SeidCierra Seid
- Media Relations Internship with Milwaukee Brewers - December 20, 2018
- Research Scholars Opportunity with University of Delaware - December 13, 2018
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Intern - December 13, 2018