Archives For Internships
CopeGrand Homes is a custom home builder serving the Charleston Area’s mid and high end residential real estate market. The Design and Marketing Position will be responsible for assisting in the management and oversight of CopeGrand’s Brand Development. The role includes support in digital media design, website development and maintenance, social media management, CRM, and event planning.
– Positive Attitude and Self Starter Drive
– Current enrollment or degree in related BS or Masters in marketing or design related study
– Familiarity / Proficiency in marketing and design software, search analytics, and Google AdWords
This position is part time on an hourly basis with an estimated 5-15 hours per week, and pay will be commensurate with skills.
Please submit all resumes and examples of work to Adam Copenhaver at Adam@CopeGrandHomes.com
Coastal Community is looking for a part-time paid Communication Intern for summer 2017. Resume and cover letter due Friday, April 28th.
For more information and application details click here: Communications Intern Summer 2017-vs88ad
SHEEN Magazine, a beauty, fashion, and entertainment publication in Fountain Inn, South Carolina, is looking for writer and interns for their web publication this summer.
They are currently looking for at least ten writers to intern this summer to write at three articles a week and submit content via web. Students can work from the comfort of their home or anywhere with an internet connection, assuring they meet their deadlines.
SHEEN is open to bringing on all levels of students, even recent graduates looking to add more to their repertoire. The magazine will be accepting rolling application throughout the summer, so there is no deadline for students to apply, as long as the submit the attached application and required documents via mail, e-mail, or fax.
The Water MissionTM organization is a Christian engineering nonprofit that designs, builds, and implements safe water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) solutions for people in developing countries and disaster areas.
The media relations and advertising intern will collaborate closely with the communication team to support major projects and ongoing activities including the ScottysRide.org summer campaign. The intern will get hands-on, learning experience with some of the latest media relations tools (Meltwater.com) and technology platforms.
Interested applicants can apply here: http://www.watermissions.org/employment
Charleston Wine + Food is looking for interns from August 2017-April 2018 in the following departments:
- PR + Communications
- Graphic Design
- Marketing + Social Media
To apply please submit resume and cover letter to Alyssa Maute Smith, Marketing + Communication Director, at email@example.com no later than May 30th, 2017.
**must be available to work festival dates February 28th-March 4th**
Charleston City Paper is looking for summer interns with interests in editorial writing and media/advertising/marketing & production creation (a.k.a. layout & design). Ideal candidates will have experience in or a desire to learn in each area. These positions are a great opportunity for someone interested in writing, digital publishing, local media, and cultivating online communities. Duties will include writing, editing, and curating online content at CharlestonCityPaper.com, content management, and social media strategy.
To apply for the editorial writing internship, express your interest in the position and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for the media internship, express your interest in the position and email your resume to email@example.com.
The Belmond Charleston Place Hotel is looking to hire two summer interns. See below for internship descriptions and info on how to apply:
Digital Marketing Intern: Belmond, North America
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic, detail-oriented intern to assist the Marketing Department at Belmond Charleston Place. As our Digital Marketing Intern, you will be working directly with our eMarketing Manager, assisting with online marketing tactics and campaigns to maintain and enhance brand awareness, engage leisure and group travelers and drive business needs. Specific responsibilities include copywriting for email marketing and social media, creative strategic direction, content development for our blog, marketing research, proofreading and more.
If you are interested in learning and gaining lots of valuable experience, apply today.
Send resume and one writing sample to:
Marketing Manager, North America
What we look for:
– Strong writing skills
– Detail-oriented and organized
– Hard-working and eager
College junior or senior or graduate student
– Majoring in marketing, communications, journalism, advertising or related field
– Internship is unpaid
– Flexible on days/times (minimum 10-15 hour commitment per week – 120 hours total)
– Must still be in school
– Writing samples may be requested
For students who are interested in media production and/or those who are interested in politics, check out the paid internship opportunities with Strategic Media Partners. This media production firm is based in Annapolis, Md., and they want to hire you for the following summer internships:
- Graphic Design
Check out the offerings here. And, apply today!
5Church Charleston is looking for an intern eager to learn and develop! This is a company built for people to grow and elevate themselves with a supportive team around them. We are looking for someone who is creative and ambitious to work with our event and marketing coordinator. Our company is always looking to grow and higher from within.
Expectations and Tasks for 5Church Special Events & Marketing Interns
- Be punctual and perform tasks in a timely fashion
- Ability to multi-task and having sufficient organizational skills
- Know how to utilize Microsoft office software- Word, Excel, etc.
- Be able to perform administrative tasks such as email, copying and printing
- Be able to carry out processing client BEO information for the restaurant such as their selected menu, deposit, etc.
- Come up with creative ideas when possible to contribute to an event’s overall success or fresh ideas for a potential new event
- Have good communication and conversational skills
- Ability to approach provisional clients and talk about the restaurant’s private event options (such as visiting local businesses for client relation purposes or introducing the concierge program at hotels)
- Have a positive attitude!
Locations: Office is at 174 Meeting Street Suite 205 and Restaurant is at 32b N Market Street
Hours: Negotiable around classes
The Blvd. Company is now offering an internship in Marketing / Photography. Read below for details:
Summary: Progressive real estate brokerage seeking passionate student to help create content for multiple social media accounts.
– Create content for multiple social media accounts
– Take photos (15-30, weekly)/pull relevant content for social media
– Help plan, schedule, and post social media content
– Assist with overall marketing plan and company branding
– Assist with daily office duties
– Internship is unpaid; with an opportunity to become a paid position
– Hours are flexible; ideally looking for someone to assist at least
10-15 hours per week at our office located off 17- 806 Johnnie Dodds.
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
– Remote work available part of weekly hour requirements
– Passion for creating quality content for marketing, advertising
– Desired Skills or Interest : photography, graphic design (Adobe Suites),
Wordpress, Social Media
– Interest in applying photography to business
To apply, email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org