With who: Charleston Pro Bono Legal Services
Where: Charleston, SC
Description: Charleston Pro Bono Legal Services is a non-profit that provides civil legal assistance to the low-income residents of Charleston County. We are looking for a marketing and development intern to assist our team of attorneys and help us achieve our mission. We are located in downtown Charleston, an ideal location for students to walk or bike.
This will be a valuable opportunity and a great learning experience, especially for those consider a future in nonprofits, content creation, or legal services. This internship will include creating and publishing content, spreading brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and customer service. Interns should be able to commit to 10-15 hours per week. While most of these hours should be done in our office, there is room for more flexible hours and scheduling adjustments to permit remote work.
- Creating, scheduling, and publishing content across all social media platforms for both the organization and the headline fundraisers;
- Assisting with preparation of monthly organization newsletters, to include content creation;
- Engaging with nonprofit partners to schedule outreach programming and promotion of events;
- Design digital and print materials that advance legal service initiatives; and
- Collaborating with Development Director and Executive Director on projects and other assignments.
To apply, email a cover letter and resume to Alissa C. Lietzow, email@example.com
Internship is eligible for class credit.