With Who: CofC Men’s Soccer Team (The College of Charleston)
Location: Patriots Point (Mount Pleasant, SC) and Charleston, SC
Dates: Spring 2020
Position Summary: The College of Charleston’s men’s soccer team is seeking a Social Media intern for the Spring 2020 semester. This intern will work with the team’s Instagram and Twitter accounts, with a focus on increasing each platform’s audience base through engaging and timely content. This individual will work frequently with the coaching staff and student athletes through assignments to create social media content on the athletes’ personal experiences and the team’s progress.
- Coordinating, creating and distributing social media content on a regular basis
- Manage Instagram and Twitter accounts, under supervision of the coaching staff and the Athletics Office
Find and pursue opportunities for social posts on Instagram and Twitter, including Instagram stories
Apply (or request more information): Submit your application today! Email your resume and a letter of interest to both Assistant Coach Seaton (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Assistant Coach McGowan (email@example.com).
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- Camp Happy Days: Seeking Remote Marketing and Events Intern (Spring 2021) - December 4, 2020
- CofC Libraries: Seeks Marketing & Outreach Student Assistant - December 4, 2020
- Amazon: Seeking News Monitoring Coordinator - December 3, 2020