Check out how the College is transitioning to Open Educational Resources and saving students money in the bookstore!
Check out the 4th Episode of ClassiCasts from the Department of Classics!
Trujillo was the main feature during the recent Foundation board meeting. Kendra Stewart organized the presentation which featured several faculty members, as well as multiple students and alums.
They made it clear that the facility is vital to the College’s international presence and is important to Trujillo as well.
Founded in 1919, AUC is a leading English language, American-accredited institution of higher education and a center of intellectual, social and cultural life of the Arab world. Its University community represents over 60 countries. The University offers 37 undergraduate, 44 master’s and 2 PhD programs rooted in a liberal arts education that encourage students to think critically and find creative solutions to conflicts and challenges facing the region and the world. It also offers a globally-recognized, professional, community-based education in English and arguably the best Arabic language/culture program available.
Open to all majors but must be pursuing at least a minor in an LCWA program.
- A select number of competitive awards will be available for the exchange program with the American University in Cairo.
Semester (either fall or spring) up to $7,000
Full Year (both fall and spring) up to $14,000
- Awards may be used for expenses incurred because of participation in the program, such as: airfare, room and board, food, insurance/fees, books, travel and transportation while in Egypt.
- Awards are contingent upon acceptance to study at AUC
- Awards are subject to taxes.
- 3.0 GPA
- In Good Disciplinary Standing
- Some Arabic language experience or plans to start/continue Arabic language courses while at AUC
Go to the website lcwa.cofc.edu/student-resources/student-scholarships/ to fill out your application!
All materials must be submitted by the deadline of April 5, 2020.