The Office of Admissions is looking for eager and enthusiastic College of Charleston freshman and sophomore students to participate in the Cougar for the Day program and host visiting students! This program is a day shadow opportunity offered throughout the spring semester for admitted seniors to shadow current students in order to experience a day in the life of a CofC student! As a host, visiting students will go to class with you, eat lunch with you at one of our dining halls (on us!), and follow you throughout a normal college day. This is a great way to support your school, earn some free cougar swag and help us recruit a great incoming freshman class!
Apply here by 5pm on Wednesday, January 17th!
Qualifications to be a Host:
• A current College of Charleston freshman and sophomore student with a minimum GPA of 2.5
• Must be in good standing with the College (no disciplinary sanctions, etc.)
• Possess leadership skills and maintain a positive and professional attitude
• Be enthusiastic and informed about the College of Charleston
• Attend one of two training sessions (required)
• Clearly understand the goals and mission of the College and the Office of Admissions as it relates to Admissions’ initiatives relating to recruitment and retention
• Earn free cougar swag!
• Enjoy free meals with your students!
• An opportunity to take part in CofC’s recruitment and class selection!
If you have any questions, please email Alexandra Lile at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!