As an intern in the Honors Admissions Office in 6 Green Way, you will provide critical support to the director and associate director for Honors admissions. In this role, you will meet and communicate with prospective students and their families, process application materials, and help with Honors College information sessions and recruitment events. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail are essential. Student interns must be passionate about the Honors College, comfortable with public speaking, confident with using technology (training provided on specific systems in use), and able to quickly adapt to whatever is needed of them daily.
- Communicate with prospective students and families via email and phone
- Process and review application materials
- Help with Honors College information sessions and recruitment events
- Create a welcome and inclusive environment for visitors
- Maintain confidentiality when working with applicant and student records/information
- Serve as an ambassador for the Honors College
- Up to 6 hours per week
All Honors College interns must be in good standing with the Honors College during their employment and committed to the values of the Honors College.
We can accommodate federal work-study students, and we encourage applications from anyone with that designation.
The online application can be found here. Applications should be submitted to no later than 5pm on Monday, September 21st, 2020.
For additional information regarding this position contact, Elizabeth Roberts, firstname.lastname@example.org.