May 2021 Graduates
Prior to Graduation:
- Apply to graduate on MyCharleston prior to Tuesday, February 1st
- Submit Honors Ceremony Survey by noon on Tuesday, February 23rd
- Submit Senior Profile by noon on Wednesday, April 28th (Note: link to profile will be released in March)
- Email email@example.com with 4-5 of your favorite photos from your time at CofC by noon on Friday, April 23rd
- Submit Bachelor’s Essay to Honors Online Repository by noon on Wednesday, April 21st. The Bachelor’s Essay will be due to your professor at a time that you have agreed upon with them. Ask your professor about his or her deadline. See Instructions for completing and submitting your Bachelor’s Essay on the “Bachelor’s Essay” tab of this page.
- Order your bound copy of Bachelor’s Essay using the form on the “Order Bound Copy” tab of this page.
- Social Media – Remember to join the College of Charleston Honors College Alumni LinkedIn group.
2021 HONORS COLLEGE CEREMONY
We anticipate holding the Honors College Ceremony in person; however, this is subject to change if required by COVID-19 restrictions.
Friday, May 7, 2021
44 George Street
Beginning at 9:00am
This is a ticketed event. Graduating CofC Honors Seniors will receive more information about tickets in March. Ticket pick-up will take place in late-April early-May.
If you have questions about the above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the following information regarding your Bachelor’s Essay. There is also a link below explaining how to submit the Bachelor’s Essay to the online repository.
Instructions for Completing and Submitting your Bachelor’s Essay to the Honors College Repository
To fulfill Honors College requirements, you must submit the following—using the relevant Honors College forms attached —by Wednesday, April 21st at noon:
- An electronic copy of your Bachelor’s Essay, with the official Title Page form, submitted through the Electronic Bachelor’s Essay system.
- It is the choice of the advisor(s) whether to use a title page which requires signature(s) or to use a title page without signature(s)
Please note that you will submit a final version of your Bachelor’s Essay to your BE Advisor (and, if relevant, your Secondary Reader) in advance of the official submission deadline to allow time for final reading and approval.
Please complete the relevant forms as follows:
- Where indicated by brackets on the forms, please enter:
- Your Bachelor’s Essay title
- Your degree (Bachelor of Arts and/or Bachelor of Science degree)
- Your major(s)
- Your name
- The date and year of graduation (e.g. May 2019)
- The name of your BE Advisor and, if relevant, the Secondary Reader
- Remove all brackets and replace all red text with black text
- Cut-and-Paste the edited Title Page as a single page at the start of your Bachelor’s Essay before submitting it electronically by Friday, May 3rd at noon.
Submitting Your Bachelor’s Essay Electronically
The online Bachelor’s Essay Submission System provides a simple process for describing and uploading your essay.
Once submitted, your submission will be reviewed and then published to the Institutional Repository portal provided by College of Charleston Libraries.
Step-by-step instructions for submitting your Bachelor’s Essay electronically are available here.
Bachelor’s Essay Title Pages and Advisor Forms
It is the choice of the advisor(s) whether to use a title page which requires signature(s) or to use a title page without signature(s).