With Who: Volvo Cars
Location: Charleston, SC
Type of Employment: Full-time
Position Summary: Volvo Car USA Digital Strategy Specialist will be responsible for working with the Southern Sales region, and Volvo retailers to improve digital performance in key business areas related to: retailer website program, digital advertising, lead generation and management processes, digital compliance, CRM, and social media.
The right candidate will exhibit excellent communication and organizational skills, and ability to build strong relationships in the field and internally with cross-functional teams. This role requires extensive travel.
- Responsible for in-retailer visits providing strategic, data-led digital recommendations, tracking and reporting to improve Sales across the business.
- Will be digital/internet subject matter expert for sales/aftersales and marketing related activities.
- Directly assist retailers, market managers and internal stakeholders in the promotion, support and maintenance of digital programs and initiatives.
- Collaboration with key partners to drive adoption of digital tools and resources.
Coordinate internal digital communications, promote product adoption, training and optimization of digital advertising.
- Evaluate and provide guidance on effectiveness of third party tools and integrations.
- Thorough knowledge of Dealer.com Control Center and Volvo Lead Processing System (VLPS)
- Assist region with new appointments and buy/sells in digital enrollment process.
- Participation and leadership at regional digital meetings and other events. Travel to various business conferences to enhance knowledge of digital marketing and present in Regional Marketing Boards.
- Assist retailers with advertising and improving website performance, driving quality traffic and leads.
- Increase lead generation for retailers within the region of responsibility across new/used/aftersales.
- Improvement on lead process with increased close rates/ sales from leads.
Collaborate with regional field team and national digital team driving towards digital excellence and achieving Sales Targets.
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Must have at least 3 years digital marketing experience and management. Proven track record of designing multi-channel marketing campaigns and providing performance analysis and recommendations. Experience in SEO/SEM, Social Media Advertising, CRM/Lead management systems.
- Automotive and retail experience required.
- Proficiency and clear understanding of metrics, their significance to digital marketing efforts, and how to track meaningful data using the main tools and programs including Google Analytics, Google and Bing Webmaster Tools, Keyword Research Tools: Google Adwords, Insights, and pay per click data, and other digital analytics platforms.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Apply (or request more job posting information): Submit your application today! See the job posting here: Volvo Car LinkedIn Application
Latest posts by Megan Gould (see all)
- Amazon: Seeking Internal Communications Manager - May 21, 2020
- Spinx: Seeking Social Media Coordinator - May 21, 2020
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System: Seeking Communications and Digit Marketing Specialist - May 21, 2020