With Who: Temecula Valley Hospital
Location: Temecula, CA
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Position Description: The Director of Risk Management is responsible for the ongoing, effective operation of various patient safety and risk management activities. Such responsibilities include, but are not limited to: performance and oversight of the claim management functions including investigation and analysis, performance of risk assessments including new services, performance of root cause analysis for the system including action plan tracking and facilitation, and management of the Patient Safety Council with incorporation of the corporate TERM program into the overall risk management program. Works collaboratively with department directors and the executive team to implement Corporate and Facility risk reduction strategies. Provides expertise to regulatory and compliance standards and processes. Position entails data analysis, reporting, educating, providing leadership and being accountable for related activities.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College or University in related field required
- Master’s degree from an accredited College or University in related field preferred
- Five (5) to Seven (7) years of experience in Risk Management required
- Minimum 3 years leadership experience in related field required, acute care experience preferred
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Risk Management (CPHRM) preferred.
Apply (or request more information): See the job posting, or request more information, on the Temecula Valley Hospital Carers site.
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- Camp Happy Days: Seeking Remote Marketing and Events Intern (Spring 2021) - December 4, 2020
- CofC Libraries: Seeks Marketing & Outreach Student Assistant - December 4, 2020
- Amazon: Seeking News Monitoring Coordinator - December 3, 2020