With Who: Nationwide Children’s Hospital
Location: Columbus, OH
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Position Description: We are seeking an IS Change Management and Communication Strategist – The IS Change Management and Communication Strategist is responsible for planning, developing, implementing and measuring communication plans for strategic initiatives throughout the Information Services department. This includes developing strategic internal communication recommendations and collaborating with the Marketing and Public Relations department as needed in support of Information Services lines, strategic objectives, and short/long term business goals. This will role will also be responsible for developing and implementing change management plans and strategies to support large-scale organizational change due new software implementations or upgrades.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology for the people side change caused by projects and change efforts.
- Develop a change management strategy based on a situational awareness of the details of the change and the groups being impacted by the change.
- Conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner and incorporate findings into a resistance management plan.
- Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans – including communication plan, assisting in training plans.
- Create metrics to track adoption, utilization and proficiency of changes.
- Oversee the day-to-day internal and external communications and marketing activities for the IS department.
- Create, manage, and execute communications plans and strategy for large IS projects in partnership with the internal communications team.
What Are We Looking For?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess these minimum qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- At least five years’ experience in communications, marketing, journalism, public relations, change management, or project management.
- Solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process; experience with ADKAR is a plus.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies (example: Prosci certification)
- Experience with large-scale organizational change effort.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
Minimum Physical Requirements:
- Finger Dexterity Constantly (67-100%)
- Sitting Constantly (67-100%)
- Talking in-person/onphone Constantly (67-100%)
Apply (or request more information): Apply today! Nationwide Children’s Hospital Job Application
Latest posts by Megan Gould (see all)
- Charleston City Paper: Seeks Music Intern (Fall 2020) - June 29, 2020
- Charleston City Paper: Seeks Editorial Intern (Fall 2020) - June 29, 2020
- Darkness to Light: Seeks Communications Intern (Fall 2020) - June 29, 2020