With who: Medical University of South Carolina
Where: Charleston, SC
Description: MUSC Children’s & Women’s marketing department is looking for a passionate and motivated student for our marketing & communications internship. This internship is designed to provide an immersive educational experience through active training and participation. This role will support the Marketing & Communications Director and Specialist.
- Conduct research for team
- Support team with project management system
- Assist team with updating and utilizing marketing tools
- Work with team to execute marketing plan tasks
- Curate content for women’s & children’s social channels (i.e. Copy, News, Images, Videos, etc.)
- Utilize platform tools to monitor and analyze social media activity
- Assist in gathering analytics as needed for reporting (i.e. Social Media, Website, etc.)
- Brainstorm ideas for enhanced brand presence
- Conceptualize new creative ideas
- Work with marketing department to facilitate events, table at events, etc.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Passion for marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Fully adept with Microsoft Office software
- Ability to work as an individual and a team member
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Organized with excellent attention to detail
- Experience with social media channels (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
- Knowledge of social media scheduling & analytics tools (i.e. Hootsuite, Later)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful self-starter who takes initiative in projects and goes the extra mile!
- Experience filming or editing video is a plus
- Rising undergraduate senior majoring in marketing or a related field
- Interns must be able to commit to a schedule of 15-20 hours/week
- Hired intern must be COVID-19 vaccinated and boosted by agreed start date to comply with Medical University of South Carolina policies
Deadline: March 31, 2022
To apply: Submit resume, cover letter and work samples in PDF form to Molly Leff at email@example.com.