With Who: Lowcountry Dog Magazine
Dates: 3-6 months, or extended if desired
Position Description: Ideal candidate is a Communications Major. See below for example tasks and desired skills.
Tasks Will Include:
- Creating and sharing press releases.
- Special Project: organize past issues online for new website design.
- Help building social media presence.
- Social media posts and posting to social groups.
- Create blog posts from past magazine articles.
- Research and catalog potential content.
- Keep events feed updated.
- Aid in photo shoots and events when needed.
- Knowledge of social media platforms.
- Some web design or blog post background.
- Excellent writing and grammar.
- Self motivation and strong work ethic.
- Must love dogs!
Apply: All resumes should be emailed to Brian Foster (Publisher) at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Mr. Foster can also be reached at 843-297-7182.
Latest posts by Megan Gould (see all)
- Charleston City Paper: Seeks Music Intern (Fall 2020) - June 29, 2020
- Charleston City Paper: Seeks Editorial Intern (Fall 2020) - June 29, 2020
- Darkness to Light: Seeks Communications Intern (Fall 2020) - June 29, 2020