With Who: Fortibus
Location: Charleston, SC
Type of Employment: Full-time
Position Description: We’re looking for a digital marketing specialist to join our team! The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of social media management & marketing, SEO as well as solid writing and content marketing experience. Our marketing specialist will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies for Fortibus and our growing customer base.
- Work with the creative team to develop and implement social media and/or email communication and digital marketing strategies to continue to grow audience and engagement.
- Work with creative team to support ongoing SEO, SEM, and social media campaigns, Google ads, and other digital marketing projects.
- Assists in writing, producing and distributing content that reinforces strategic initiatives and missions.
- Utilizes reporting software to create and share performance data via impact reports pertaining to social media, e-communications and other marketing avenues.
- Conduct research and utilize tools to evaluate and identify new growth strategies and trends, as well as business opportunities or partnerships, to increase brand awareness among targeted audiences.
- Manage the successful, accurate, and timely execution of marketing and communications projects, including marketing collateral presentations, videos, web pages, and digital campaigns.
- Understanding of the digital marketing landscape and best practices.
- Self-starter; takes initiative; and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and analytical skills.
- Must possess a strong knowledge of marketing practices.
- Working knowledge of natural search and content marketing.
- Work experience in an earned media or social media role.
- Interest in supporting a client’s needs to improve their marketing practices to improve brand health.
- Continuing education in the digital marketing space to introduce new strategies, tactics, trends and softwares for facilitating enhanced marketing practices.
Education And Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations or related field.
- Experience with social media management and digital/social media ad campaigns.
- 3 years of professional experience.
- Previous agency experience preferred.
Apply (or request more information): Apply today! Fortibus Job Application via LinkedIn
Latest posts by Megan Gould (see all)
- Charleston City Paper: Seeks Music Intern (Fall 2020) - June 29, 2020
- Charleston City Paper: Seeks Editorial Intern (Fall 2020) - June 29, 2020
- Darkness to Light: Seeks Communications Intern (Fall 2020) - June 29, 2020