The Office of Undergraduate and Creative Activities (URCA) is seeking a student intern to provide administrative support.
The Opportunity: A paid, on-campus internship that will support the URCA director in marketing, communication, grant application administration, event planning, and more.
Great Fit For: Students interested in grant applications and/or the academic research process / Students looking for professional administrative experience / Students with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Reach out to Dr. Sundstrom with any questions about the position or application process.
- Be a second-year, third-year, or fourth-year Honors College student in good standing
- Be able to commit to being employed for the full academic year
- Have advanced proficiency in the use of Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Canva, and Publisher
- Have advanced proficiency in social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Have strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Have experience with Cascade or other web design software (desired)
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Respond to emails as directed by the Director
- Assist in the management of the URCA office
- Process grant applications
- Market opportunities
- Manage social media presence
- Manage data and website
- Assist with planning and execution of URCA and Honors College events
- Manage spreadsheet and database
- 10 hours per week
We are able to accommodate work-study students, so we encourage applications from anyone with that designation.