Study political change in the UK and Europe on-site in England and Scotland while taking an Honors colloquium course this summer!
Details: HONS 250: The Future of Humanity in a Technological Tomorrow is one of two courses taught in a study abroad program to London/Edinburgh during the Summer I term (June 5 – July 5).
- Take a 3 credit hour Honors colloquium course to satisfy your Honors requirement
- Get exciting residential experience with three weeks in London and a week in Scotland
- Have visits with experts and government officials in England and Scotland
- Scholarships are available through CIE and students may be eligible for Honors Summer Enrichment Program funding
Great Fit For: Political Science majors, students interested in international relations, and students interested in AI and genetic engineering, including how they relate to future developments in healthcare.
To Apply: Apply through CofC’s ViaTRM Portal.
- For more information, see the provided flyer or email Dr. Brian Bossak.