Step-by-Step Video Tutorials
Click the line icon in the upper left corner of the video to play individual videos in the playlist
Use the Classlist tool to view who’s enrolled in your course, check users’ online statuses, send email or pager messages, view shared locker files, and read their blogs if they have one. With the Classlist tool faculty can:
- check online status
- check (user) progress in the course
- email users in your course or the entire class
- check enrollment statistics
- enroll content assistant and librarian roles
- CLASSLIST: USING THE CLASSLIST AND CHECKING (USER) PROGRESS — Learn how to use the classlist tool to email your students, check enrollment statistics, and view (user) progress for tools within your course.
- CLASSLIST: ADDING USERS TO OAKS — Learn how to use the class list tool to add Content Assistants, Librarians, or Department Chairs to your OAKS Course.
Faculty interested in OAKS CLASSLIST might also be interested in: