Exercise is not only good for your body, it’s also good for the mind. The George Street Fitness Center is open during the exam period. Come in, give your mind a break, and relieve some stress. The hours are posted here on our website.
Some study tips:
- Don’t cram.
- Make some time to exercise.
- Practice relaxation techniques when you’re beginning to feel overwhelmed (hint- start with some breathing exercises).
- No all-nighters. That is, get a good nights sleep!
- Don’t divide your attention. Focus on one thing at a time. Try studying in bouts followed by a small brain break.
- Pick the right environment . No TV, no music, no distractions, etc.
- Finally, give yourself some personal time.
The reality is the exam period can be a difficult time. But that doesn’t mean it has to be. Make a plan, be flexible, and try to enjoy the experience.