Prof talks part 2

Though I wasn’t feeling well at the time of the event I was able to jot down some notes on what I found interesting. Professor Warnick and Professor Rosko went into detail of their positions in the literary field of study as well as their contributions in the works that they have written or reviewed themselves. Specifically the collection of literary work Professor Rosko referred us to called Crazyhorse. I plan on looking into more of the poems since I didn’t have time in class to read . She also explained the need for workshop and provided a detailed list of what entails from learning how to write a food paper. Professor Warnick mentioned blogs (I think) that he reads of people discussing what makes a good writer as well as wikipaper. He explained if one were to want a intense critic of their work, that was the site to visit. I was very interested in Google draft back, the idea is interested. Professor Warnick said it allowed you to see the progress of your work over time. I may use it on paper I write.