Grey Ghost Bakery is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department produces quality work for GGB, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns, help out with sales, and gather data on retailers. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
- Assist in the creation of mock ups, e-mail campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials.
- Assist with fulfillment of orders.
- Assist with the preparation of training materials.
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data.
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline.
- Open and sort mail.
- Filing of orders, invoices, documents, etc.
- Enter contact information into contact management systems.
- Provide support to social media efforts.
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity.
Grey Ghost Bakery is looking for an undergraduate student who is majoring in Communication, Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position. Looking for 15 hours a week and must have transportation to our offices on James Island.
Please email your resume to email@example.com