With Who: Johnson and Wilson Real Estate
Location: Charleston, SC
Position Summary: We are searching for one or two part time or full time talented marketing coordinators. They must be eager, creative, outgoing marketing coordinator, graphic designer and/or advertising and PR specialist for a busy real estate office with big goals and a determined future. This person must be dependable, personable and able to multitask many different projects at a time. This person must have the ability to work alone to handle all aspects of a marketing project themselves while still being personable enough to attend social events and network. Direction will be provided. Flexibility with school schedule is offered. Description of this position include:
- Manage and implement the conception, development, design and print of all marketing and promotional materials to drive interest from community agents, our agents, customers and clients
- Create these materials by using Adobe’s Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more. Produce drafts and revise based on feedback.
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including design, sending, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations
- Attend and/or participate at conventions, conferences, networking events and tradeshows, preparing engaging displays and collateral as needed, building relationships with the community and engaging our agents and providing post-event reports and analysis
- Creation of websites and oversee the operation of the website
- Communicate and direct freelance vendors on specific projects
- Create and manage a calendar of events such as webinars, conferences and events
- Ensures smooth operation of all technical office equipment
- Write and edit engaging, creative content for websites, print materials and properties
- Assist in ensuring smooth office operations
Application Deadline: Applications due by July 31, 2021 at 6:45 PM.
Apply (or request more information): See the CofC Handshake Portal site.
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- WCBD News 2: Seeking Digital Producer, News - May 11, 2021
- Kheloni: Seeking Social Media Management and Content Intern (Summer 2021) - May 6, 2021
- PGI Financial Services: Seeks Marketing Intern (Summer 2021) - May 6, 2021