If so, remember that the deadline to apply for graduation is Friday, Sept. 30. You have worked hard over the past few years to get to this point, so don’t forget to take the necessary steps for the special day!
The Fall 2011 Graduation Application for graduate students is now online. You can get to the application by:
1) Logging into MyCharleston
2) Click on Academic Services Tab
3) Click on Self Service Banner
4) Click on Student Records
5) Click on Apply to Graduate
6) DO NOT use the selection “undecided” regarding ceremony attendance. Please pick either yes or no. You can always email me to change your decision at any point in the semester.
Please be aware that the graduation application deadline is Friday, September 30, 2011. After this deadline, students must come to the Graduate School Office in person to fill out a paper application. There is also a $25 late fine associated with a late application, which brings the total you will pay to $50. Applying late can delay your diploma being ordered, your degree being posted, your diploma arriving, and you walking in the ceremony. Please remember to apply on time!
PLEASE DO NOT FILL OUT THE APPLICATION IF YOU ARE NOT COMPLETING YOUR DEGREE IN FALL 2011. Doing so will affect your bill and your ability to register for the 2012 Spring and Summer semesters.
If you have any question, feel free to contact Regan Fantry at FantryR@cofc.edu.