Learn how to write competitive proposals for grants, fellowships and scholarships
Wednesday, September 30 | 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. | Beatty Center, Wachovia Auditorium
The Graduate School and the Office of Research and Grants Administration are teaming up with the coordinator of Nationally Competitive Awards to present you with a workshop on applying for grants, scholarships and fellowships.
Topics covered include:
- Identifying opportunities for research grants, scholarships and fellowships.
- How to make an average proposal a really competitive proposal.
- What and who are the local offices, and who can really help.
- How does a research grant really work at a university.
- How to choose your battles, and win them.
- What scholarships and fellowships are available to College of Charleston graduate students.
- Grant terminology, grantsmanship strategies, and how grant budgets work.
Be sure to register for this opportunity today. (The registration button is at the top of the page.)
P.S. Don’t forget to register and attend Saturday’s Responsible Conduct of Research. This workshop is highly recommended for all graduate students, regardless of discipline.