What’s the Difference Between OE On-Demand and the OE Readiness Course?
OE On-Demand was designed to help you adapt your face-to-face course for the online environment. It is an abbreviated version of the OE Readiness Course. It does not replace the standard, seven-week OE Readiness Course. If you wish to continue teaching online, beyond the scenarios outlined in the DE Contingency Plan, you must successfully complete the standard, seven-week OE Readiness Course.
In OE On-Demand, you will:
- Explore and evaluate various instructional strategies for communication, course design, community-building, assessment, and content delivery in order to construct a learner-centered approach to online education.
- Begin planning and building your online course while having the opportunity to receive feedback from your peers.
- Begin to cultivate the technological skills needed to create, maintain, and administer a successful online course.
- Experience online education as a student in order to develop a greater understanding of your future students.
Self-Register for OE On-Demand and Get Started Today!
- Login to OAKS at: https://lms.cofc.edu.
- On the MyHome navigation bar, click Self Registration for SPEC (Special) Courses ONLY.
- Click on Online Education (OE) On-Demand offering.
- Click Register.
- The course will now be available under your MyCourses list.