On October 27, 2017, Professor Ricard Viñas-de-Puig presented his single-authored paper “Evidence for a typology of epistemic modality in Spanish and Catalan: Restructuring clitic climbing,” and the co-authored paper (in collaboration with Dr. Stephen Fafulas, University of Mississippi) “Leísmo in monolingual and bilingual varieties of Spanish in the Peruvian Amazon” at the 2017 Hispanic Linguistics Symposium, held at Texas Tech University.
- HispaCasts: Episode 9, Mike Gómez (Professor and Chair)
- Hispanic Studies, Student Focus for October 2019: Ms. Arianna Alvarado
- HISP Faculty Focus, October 2019: Dr. Elizabeth Martínez-Gibson
- Dr. Weyers’ Article Accepted for Publication in _Spanish in Context_
- Dr. Viñas-de-Puig’s Study to Appear in _Heritage Language Journal_
Tag Cloudalmuni Antonio Pérez-Núñez CofC Hispanic Studies CofC Research CofC students College of Charleston Department of Hispanic Studies Dept of Hispanic Dr. Carrillo Arciniega Dr. Joseph R. Weyers Dr. Mark P. Del Mastro Dr. Michael A. Gómez Dr. Ricard Viñas-de-Puig Dr. Sarah Owens Dr. Susan Divine Dr. Vicki Garrett Emily S. Beck HIspaCasts Hispanic Studies alumni Hispanic Studies Faculty Hispanic Studies Student Focus HISP Faculty Focus HISP faculty news Lauren Hetrovicz Portuguese & Brazilian Studies Professor Devon Hanahan Raúl Carrillo Arciniega Sigma Delta Pi students Study Abroad