With Who: Morning Brew
Where: New York City (FiDi – Financial District), NY
Position Title: Social Media & Brand Marketing Associate
- Master the Brew’s voice and write engaging copy for social channels, alongside the Editorial team.
- Create graphics unique to each social platform that engage each unique audience.
- Collaborate with Growth and Editorial teams to develop diverse channel strategy across all active social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn to name a few), as well as developing strategies for our alternate lines of business.
- Work with our writers and executive team to expand their following to actively engage our loyal fan base, media partners and advertisers.
- Execute weekly social content calendars that engage and expand our user base.
- Continuously ideate and present ideas to engage our audience across all areas of our business.
- Cover brand events, conferences, and brand activations to capture social-first content.
- Own community management responding to comments & actively engaging with our fan base.
- Work with growth team to support future influencer relationships and engagement.
- Maintaining calendar of upcoming events, thought leadership opportunities and awards.
- Develop channel-level KPIs and report on performance, with an eye toward continuous improvement.
- Stay closely tied to the creative and audience development teams to ensure all events are communicated across our channels and maximally leveraged to communicate our brand story.