My Trip to Andalusia by Raven Jameson

When we visited Andalusia, we visited three cities: Granada, Seville, and Cordoba. First, we went to Cordoba and visited the Mosque. It was beautiful, and I loved all the colors that were still there. I saw the horseshoe arches, and they were really cool. It was very hot that day, but it started raining once we got on the bus, and it finally cooled down. Then we went to Granada. Some friends and I went to eat sushi, and I was so happy.

I miss the seafood from my home a lot. It was delicious. After eating, I went to the swimming pool, and then we went to see a flamenco show. I loved seeing everyone dressed elegantly. The show was great, and the dancers were beautiful. The next day, we went to Alhambra. It was amazing. All the rooms had so much detail. I loved seeing all the carvings and the bright tiles. It was also hot that day, and after the tour and walking through the beautiful gardens, I bought an ice cream to cool down. Finally, we went to Seville. We saw and climbed the tower of the Cathedral of Santiago. It was easy to climb because there were no stairs, as the King wanted to take his horse up there which I thought was pretty cool as the horse got to see amazing views from up there. There were so many extraordinary paintings there as well. I sat in the pews for a while just taking in all the artwork. After taking a stroll, my friends and I had ramen at this cute café. The food was delicious. I really want to go back. We sat in a specific themed room, which was the Hello Kitty room. Camille loves Hello Kitty, so it made me smile to see her smiling. The cafe used cat-like robots to deliver the food which was a first for me but honestly really cool. My host mom told me I was going to love Andalusia and I surely did.