For our budget we found out that our allocation of funds by SGA to attend Grace Hopper is not zero like it was last year, and they are allowing us to apply for contingency funds (can cover up to 75% of costs). To do this we must show how GHC will help us academically, which should not be too tricky! Remember that you must at least apply for the scholarship (Due April 15th) if you would like to receive any funds from the club.
Upcoming Event Notes:
- Volunteer for DigSouth!
- Fast Enterprise is coming next week and will be raffling off a speaker and there will be pizza!
- April 20th @ 6:00 pm we will be doing Women’s Self Defense so be on the look out for more information.
- Fill out a survey for end of the year social!
- Go to ACM to get Fast Enterprises to look at your resume!
Ideas to Fundraise:
- Another panini sale
- Midnight bake sale
- Bake sale at the Citadel
- Percent nights
- Sponsorship requests from companies for next year (letters should be sent out this year)
- Krista from Dynepic will be coming next year!
- Cistern Yard movie night
- Imitation Game
- Bowling Night
- Sky Zone
- Charleston Rush
- Frankie’s Fun Park
- Coastal Climbing
- Bios are due online by April 3rd
- We will use a Google form for elections on April 9th
- Those who are running will be explaining why they are a good candidate for the position at our meeting on April 9th