Here are some links to other Vonnegut sites and institutions around the web:
- Kurt Vonnegut Society Facebook page–The facebook page maintained by Marc Leeds, founding member and original president of the Kurt Vonnegut Society.
- Kurt Vonnegut Memorial Library–Located in downtown Indianapolis, the Kurt Vonnegut Memorial Library is a “nonprofit organization championing the literary, artistic, and cultural contributions of the late writer, artist and Indiana native Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.”
- The Daily Vonnegut–A tribute page to Vonnegut, maintained by Chuck Augello and John Rebernik, that includes Vonnegut news, trivia quizzes, book reviews, interviews, etc.
- The Vonnegut Review–A literary project that reviews the novels of Kurt Vonnegut, founded and maintained by Matthew Gannon and Wilson Taylor.
- Vonnegut.com–Kurt Vonnegut’s official website, where you can buy books, t-shirts, screenprints, etc.
- vonneguthouse.com–Restored home of Clemens Vonnegut, Kurt Vonnegut’s great uncle, on the shores of Lake Maxinkuckee in northern Indiana–part of the family compound where Vonnegut spent his summers as a boy. Currently operates as a rental cottage.
- ALA (American Literature Association)–The organization hosting the annual conference where the Vonnegut Society generally holds two academic sessions and a business meeting.
- NEMLA (Northeast Modern Language Association)–An allied organization with the Kurt Vonnegut Society. The KVS often organizes academic panels at the NEMLA annual conference.