Kaltura MediaSpace is a Youtube-like, online media area specifically for CofC faculty, staff and students. Unlike other media servers on campus Kaltura is available to students so it can be used to upload video projects. Faculty can use it to upload tutorials, online lectures or any original work.
You can now add multiple choice and true false quizzes to your Kaltura videos, to check for understanding as the students watch. Faculty can use the quiz feature to:
- Poll the students during a video
- Check for understanding during the video
- Give a self-assessment at the end of a video
- Ensure your students are coming to class prepared
- Great for distance education video lectures
- ADDING INTERACTIVE QUIZZES TO YOUR KALTURA VIDEOS — Learn how to create and edit quizzes within a video, how to take a quiz, and how to use the post-quiz analytics.