What is Voxer?
Voxer is an app that allows users to connect through live or recorded voice, text messages, and photos. With Voxer, users can listen and respond in real time or listen later and reply when it’s convenient.
Platform: iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8 and computer
Price: Free for one-on-one or group chats of up to 15 people; $2.99 per user/month for group chats of up to 500 people, walkie talkie mode, extreme notifications, and Voxer for Web or Windows
iOS – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfIVt984uJo
Android – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y0c-1g8rCo
- Ongoing voice journaling for students
- Collaborating outside of class
- Asynchronous class discussions
- Practicing foreign languages with a partner or group
- Sending messages to students
- Giving feedback throughout the semester