Use the Classlist tool to view who’s enrolled in your course, check users’ online statuses, send email or pager messages, view shared locker files, and read their blogs if they have one. With the Classlist tool faculty can:
- check online status
- check (user) progress in the course
- email users in your course or the entire class
- check enrollment statistics
- enroll content assistant and librarian roles
Step-by-Step Video Instructions:
- CLASSLIST: CONTACT STUDENTS — Learn how to use the classlist tool to email your students.
- CLASSLIST: ADDING USERS TO OAKS — Learn how to use the class list tool to add Content Assistants, Librarians, or Department Chairs to your OAKS Course.