Wharfside are servers on campus that allow faculty and staff to save or backup files to a secure space. All faculty will have a space on one of the two servers. The benefits of putting files on these servers are:
- the servers are backed up regularly so important documents won’t be lost.
- if your computer crashes you can always have access to a copy if it’s on Wharfside.
- you can access these files from any computer on campus, including the classrooms.
- you may store secure information such as grades on these servers.
- Accessing your Wharfside Server Space on Windows 7
- Accessing your Wharfside Server Space on Windows XP
- Accessing Wharfside Server Space on your Mac
- Back up important college-related files.
- Store secure or student-related sensitive information such as grades.
- Access files from multiple places on campus such as your office and the classrooms.
Tutorial Type: text-based
Platform: Windows and Mac