The Department of Hispanic Studies is proud to announce that Dr. Joe Weyers’ article, “A tale of three languages: Spanish, Guaraní, and English in Asunción, Paraguay,” has recently been accepted for publication in the spring 2021 issue The Southern Journal of Linguistics. A hearty congratulations to Dr. Weyers for this considerable achievement!
- HispaCasts, Episode 16 (February 17, 2023) Alumnus Danny Pasko (Class of 2007)
- HispaCasts, Episode 15 (October 12, 2022) Alumnus Levi Vonk (Class of 2013)
- HispaCasts, Episode 14 (September 14, 2022) Poet Tino Villanueva
- Hispanic Studies Student Focus, April 2023: Cameron Akers
- Hispanic Studies Faculty Focus, April 2023: Prof. Devon Hanahan
Tag Cloudalmuni Antonio Pérez-Núñez CofC Hispanic Studies CofC Research CofC students College of Charleston Department of Hispanic Studies Dept of Hispanic Dr. Carrillo Arciniega Dr. Christina García Dr. Joseph R. Weyers Dr. Mark P. Del Mastro Dr. Michael A. Gómez Dr. Ricard Viñas-de-Puig Dr. Sarah Owens Dr. Susan Divine Dr. Vicki Garrett HIspaCasts Hispanic Studies alumni Hispanic Studies Faculty Hispanic Studies Student Focus HISP Faculty Focus HISP faculty news Lauren Hetrovicz Professor Devon Hanahan Raúl Carrillo Arciniega Sigma Delta Pi students Study Abroad Trujillo