Hispanic Studies is pleased to announce that Dr. Raúl Carrillo-Arciniega’s recently completed work of poetry, China Girl, has been accepted for publication by Silla Vacía Editorial. Congratulations to Dr. Carrillo for this impressive achievement!
- HISP Student Focus, March 2021: Mr. Riley Taylor (’22)
- HISP Faculty Focus, March 2021: Prof. Georgia Schlau
- SPAN Major, Isabel Del Mastro (’22), Awarded Sigma Delta Pi Internship Prize
- HISP’s Student Focus, February 2021: Ms. Isabel Del Mastro (’22)
- HISP Faculty Focus, February 2021: Dr. Christina García
Tag Cloudalmuni CofC Hispanic Studies CofC Research CofC students College of Charleston Department of Hispanic Studies Dept of Hispanic Dr. Carrillo Arciniega Dr. Christina García Dr. Edward Chauca Dr. Joseph R. Weyers Dr. Mark P. Del Mastro Dr. Michael A. Gómez Dr. Ricard Viñas-de-Puig Dr. Sarah Owens Dr. Susan Divine Dr. Vicki Garrett Emily S. Beck HIspaCasts Hispanic Studies Faculty Hispanic Studies Student Focus HISP Faculty Focus HISP faculty news Portuguese & Brazilian Studies Professor Devon Hanahan Raúl Carrillo Arciniega Sigma Delta Pi students Study Abroad Trujillo