Professor Ricard Viñas-de-Puig’s article, “This is not the Case of the Indirect Object: Linguistic and sociolinguistic factors in double object marking constructions in Eastern North Carolina Spanish,” will be published in the December 2019 issue of Heritage Language Journal.
- Hispanic Studies’ Faculty Focus, November 2021: Dr. Antonio Pérez-Núñez
- Hispanic Studies Student Focus, November 2021: Ms. Elizabeth Jane Hancock
- Hispanic Studies Student Focus, October 2021: Ms. Mollie Zuyus
- Hispanic Studies Faculty Focus, October 2021: Prof. Soledad Francis
- HISP Graduate Madison Crow Publishes Bachelor’s Essay
Tag Cloudalmuni CofC Hispanic Studies CofC Research CofC students College of Charleston Department of Hispanic Studies Dept of Hispanic Dr. Carrillo Arciniega Dr. Christina García Dr. Edward Chauca Dr. Joseph R. Weyers Dr. Mark P. Del Mastro Dr. Michael A. Gómez Dr. Ricard Viñas-de-Puig Dr. Sarah Owens Dr. Susan Divine Dr. Vicki Garrett Emily S. Beck HIspaCasts Hispanic Studies Faculty Hispanic Studies Student Focus HISP Faculty Focus HISP faculty news Portuguese & Brazilian Studies Professor Devon Hanahan Raúl Carrillo Arciniega Sigma Delta Pi students Study Abroad Trujillo