The article “Intercultural Competence in the Language Classroom: What Do Foreign Language Teachers Actually Do?” co-authored by Professor Antonio Pérez-Núñez and student Bethany Blamphin has been accepted for publication in the Southern Journal of Linguistics.
- Hispanic Studies Faculty Focus, March 2023: Dr. Carmen Gallegos-Pérez
- Hispanic Studies Student Focus, March 2023: Ms. Regan Honeycutt (’23)
- Hispanic Studies’ Student Focus, February 2023: Ms. Elisa Peñaloza
- Hispanic Studies’ Faculty Focus, February 2023: Prof. Elizabeth Cox
- Hispanic Studies Faculty Focus, December 2022: Dr. Ezequiel Durand-López
Tag Cloudalmuni Antonio Pérez-Núñez CofC Hispanic Studies CofC Research CofC students College of Charleston Department of Hispanic Studies Dept of Hispanic Dr. Carrillo Arciniega Dr. Christina García Dr. Joseph R. Weyers Dr. Mark P. Del Mastro Dr. Michael A. Gómez Dr. Ricard Viñas-de-Puig Dr. Sarah Owens Dr. Susan Divine Dr. Vicki Garrett HIspaCasts Hispanic Studies alumni Hispanic Studies Faculty Hispanic Studies Student Focus HISP Faculty Focus HISP faculty news Lauren Hetrovicz Professor Devon Hanahan Raúl Carrillo Arciniega Sigma Delta Pi students Study Abroad Trujillo