The inaugural meeting of the newly formed Hispanic Studies Advisory Board was held at 3:00pm on December 7 in the President’s Board Room of Randolph Hall and began with an address by the College of Charleston President Glenn McConnell. Board members will assist the Department of Hispanic Studies with funding objectives, recruitment and extra-curricular program development.
- Hispanic Studies’ Student Focus, February 2023: Ms. Elisa Peñaloza
- Hispanic Studies’ Faculty Focus, February 2023: Prof. Elizabeth Cox
- Hispanic Studies Faculty Focus, December 2022: Dr. Ezequiel Durand-López
- Hispanic Studies Student Focus, December 2022: Mr. Kevin Riley
- Hispanic Studies Student Focus, November 2022: Ms. Amanda Craig (’23)
Tag Cloudalmuni Antonio Pérez-Núñez CofC Hispanic Studies CofC Research CofC students College of Charleston Department of Hispanic Studies Dept of Hispanic Dr. Carrillo Arciniega Dr. Christina García Dr. Joseph R. Weyers Dr. Mark P. Del Mastro Dr. Michael A. Gómez Dr. Ricard Viñas-de-Puig Dr. Sarah Owens Dr. Susan Divine Dr. Vicki Garrett HIspaCasts Hispanic Studies alumni Hispanic Studies Faculty Hispanic Studies Student Focus HISP Faculty Focus HISP faculty news Lauren Hetrovicz Professor Devon Hanahan Raúl Carrillo Arciniega Sigma Delta Pi students Study Abroad Trujillo