On March 29, 2016, Professor Ricard Viñas-de-Puig presented his paper “Unexpected dialect divergence in a situation of language contact: Expletive negation in Spanish in contact with Catalan” at the 83rd meeting of the Southeastern Conference on Linguistics in New Orleans, LA.
- Hispanic Studies Faculty Focus, December 2022: Dr. Ezequiel Durand-López
- Hispanic Studies Student Focus, December 2022: Mr. Kevin Riley
- Hispanic Studies Student Focus, November 2022: Ms. Amanda Craig (’23)
- Hispanic Studies Faculty Focus, November 2022: Prof. Adelaida Bidot
- Hispanic Studies’ October 2022 Faculty Focus: Dr. Sharonah Fredrick
Tag Cloudalmuni CofC Hispanic Studies CofC Research CofC students College of Charleston Department of Hispanic Studies Dept of Hispanic Dr. Carrillo Arciniega Dr. Christina García Dr. Joseph R. Weyers Dr. Mark P. Del Mastro Dr. Michael A. Gómez Dr. Ricard Viñas-de-Puig Dr. Sarah Owens Dr. Susan Divine Dr. Vicki Garrett Emily S. Beck HIspaCasts Hispanic Studies alumni Hispanic Studies Faculty Hispanic Studies Student Focus HISP Faculty Focus HISP faculty news Lauren Hetrovicz Professor Devon Hanahan Raúl Carrillo Arciniega Sigma Delta Pi students Study Abroad Trujillo