Professor Mark P. Del Mastro has been named miembro numerario / full member of the North American Academy of the Spanish Language. Dr. Del Mastro is among 13 new members confirmed in March 2015 for contributions that have helped promote Spanish language and Hispanic culture in the U.S., and he is the only person in the State of South Carolina with this distinction.
- Hispanic Studies Student Focus, February 2024: Ms. Sophie Faughnan
- Hispanic Studies Faculty Focus, February 2024: Prof. Carmen de los Ángeles del Rey
- Hispanic Studies Faculty Focus, December 2023: Dr. Carmen Grace
- Hispanic Studies Student Focus, December 2023: Ms. Emily Cox
- Hispanic Studies Student Focus, November 2023: William Helfgott
Tag CloudAntonio Pérez-Núñez CofC Hispanic Studies CofC Research CofC students College of Charleston Department of Hispanic Studies Dept of Hispanic Dr. Carl Wise Dr. Carrillo Arciniega Dr. Christina García Dr. Joseph R. Weyers Dr. Mark P. Del Mastro Dr. Michael A. Gómez Dr. Ricard Viñas-de-Puig Dr. Sarah Owens Dr. Susan Divine Dr. Vicki Garrett HIspaCasts Hispanic Studies alumni Hispanic Studies Faculty Hispanic Studies Student Focus HISP Faculty Focus HISP faculty news HISP Student Focus Lauren Hetrovicz Professor Devon Hanahan Raúl Carrillo Arciniega Sigma Delta Pi students Study Abroad