Follow the steps below to print from your macOS device. Mobility Print supports macOS Yosemite (version 10.10) and newer.
Note: you must be connected to the eduroam wireless network to configure the printer and to use this feature. CofC-Guest and Resnet cannot be used to connect to our printers.
- Navigate to System Preferences > Printers and Scanners from the dock or from the Apple menu.
- Click the + icon under the Printers List.
- The Add dialog is displayed. This dialog displays a list of all of the discovered printers on the network. Select CofC‑CloudPrint
- Make sure that Use is set to Secure AirPrint.
- Click Add.
- Print your document. Make sure to select CofC‑CloudPrint as the printer.
- When prompted, enter your MyCharleston username and password. Note: The prompt will open with your computer login name already entered. Be sure to change it to your MyCharleston username and password, then check the box that says Store this information in your Keychain.
Once your document has been sent to the print queue, it can be printed from any release station in the Addlestone Library or the Education Center atrium, just like documents sent from computer lab workstations.
If you are prompted with ‘Hold for Authentication‘ when printing, that means that your MyCharleston password has been changed and is different from what is saved on your computer. Click the refresh button (Small circular arrow) next to the error message and it will prompt for your current MyCharleston username and password.