Campuswide printing for iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch) uses AirPrint. This service is available to devices running iOS 9.2 or newer.
Note: you must be connected to the eduroam wireless network to configure the printer and to use this feature. CofC-Guest and Resnet cannot be used to connect to our printers.
- Open the app you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap app’s share icon. If you can’t find the print option, check the app’s User Guide or Help section. Not all apps support AirPrint.
- Tap Print.
- Tap Select Printer and choose CofC‑CloudPrint.
- Enter your MyCharleston username and password.
- Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the upper-right corner.
Once your document has been sent to the print queue, it can be printed from any release station in the Addlestone Library or the Education Center atrium, just like documents sent from computer lab workstations.