Follow the steps below to print from your ChromeBook. This service is available to ChromeBooks running Chrome version 43 or newer.
Note: you must be connected to the eduroam wireless network to configure the printer and to use this feature. CofC-Guest and Resnet cannot be used to connect to our printers.
- Install the Mobility Print app.
- Open the page you want to print.
- If printing is available, right-click, then select Print.
- Click Change to choose a printer.
- Select CofC‑CloudPrint from the list.
- When prompted, enter your MyCharleston username and password. If you select the Remember me checkbox, your device will remember your login details for that printer for one week.
Once your document has been sent to the print queue, it can be printed from any release station in the Addlestone Library or the Education Center atrium, just like documents sent from computer lab workstations.