At the start of each semester (Fall, Spring, and Maymester), students receive an allocation of 300 free impressions (i.e. $15 credit). A few notes about this allocation:
- Your printing allocation only applies to the black & white student printers in the Addlestone Library computer lab and Education Center. It cannot be used with the color printer, which costs .35 per impression or the public printer, which is .10 per page in the Addlestone computer lab.
- Your allocation resets each semester. There is no rollover.
- If you use up your print allocation, additional printing costs 5¢ per page, payable in Cougar Cash by swiping your card at the release station.
- To print using Cougar Cash, you must register your Cougar Card at the self-service station at the Access & Instruction Desk.
- Important: If your Cougar Card is registered and your free printing is exhausted, additional printing will deduct Cougar Cash without additional notification
Important: Be sure to print preview! Print jobs will only be reprinted in the event of technical problems. We do not reprint in the event of problems caused by the user, so be sure your document looks the way you want it to before printing it.