The College of Charleston School of Business is thrilled to announce the dates of its highly anticipated SHRM Essentials of Human Resources course. Designed to equip professionals with essential skills in human resources, the course offers a comprehensive introduction to the field.
Registrants can choose between two convenient options to take the course — a virtual six-week option that begins June 12, 2023, or an in-person option that begins July 20, 2023.
The Essentials of HR course is ideal for individuals seeking to develop a solid foundation in HR practices and those looking to enhance their existing skills and advance their careers in the field.
Professionals who might benefit from this course include:
- New and junior HR practitioners who need to increase their knowledge base
- Small business owners or office managers, who perform HR functions for their companies
- Business managers who want to learn basic HR best practices to help avoid costly litigation
- New or experienced managers interested in learning more about employee management skills
- Job seekers who are investigating HR as a new career option or want to enhance their resume with HR skills
Students will explore crucial HR topics, including talent acquisition, performance management, compensation, and employment law.
Registration for the SHRM Essentials of HR course is now open. To learn more about the course details, fees, and registration process, visit go.cofc.edu/essentials.
About Continuing and Professional Education at the School of Business
Continuing and professional education courses at the College of Charleston School of Business provide lifelong learning opportunities to professionals, individuals, and organizations through executive education, professional development, exam preparation and additional education opportunities to serve the needs of the region’s workforce.