The Carter Real Estate Center at the College of Charleston School of Business is infusing experiential learning into its Real Estate Market Analysis course this semester through a collaboration with local real estate firm Carolina Retail Centers and the Charleston office of national commercial brokers, Marcus & Millichap.
- Student Entrepreneurs Put Business Skills in Action at Holiday Marketplace
- CofC Dominates at the 2022 SC Innovates Pitch Competition
- Mueller Named Co-Chair of South Carolina International Trade Coalition
- Professor Suanne Ansari Breaks Down “Poison Pill” Defense
- Business Major Finds Representation, Family, and Purpose in Internship Program