Resources to support you, supporting students
We’re in the final turn towards the end of the year. Remember to make use of resources available to support you as you support our students:
- The Office of the Dean of Students houses the Collegiate Recovery Program, manages the process for reporting student violations and helps connect to resources for students struggling with housing or food scarcity.
- The Office of Equal Opportunity Programs which provides education and response regarding complaints of discrimination, including complaints from students.
- The Center for Disability Services, which collaborates with students, faculty, and staff to provide an inclusive educational environment for students.
- The F.A.S.T. System, which is a campus-wide reporting portal to expedite requests for resources or support for yourself or peers.
- The Department of Public Safety is available to you for many resources, including safety concerns before, during, or after class. If something is unusual, call public safety to come help you navigate the situation.
Thinking of other resources I failed to include? Post in the comments section, or send to me (email@example.com), and I’ll include them next week.