Health and Human Performance Program Spring 2015
HEHP held two all-afternoon workshops at the beginning of the Spring semester. Adjunct faculty had the option of attending either or both of these workshops. Each workshop was planned and conducted by a roster faculty member in HEHP.
1. Technology & Teaching 101: OAKS tools and gradebook, Google Docs; homework for participants completed beforehand
2. Intro to EHHP and HEHP course expectations
3. Adjunct Faculty Introductions, Questions, Discussions
1. College Policies (Honor Code, FERPA, C of C Attendance & Grading Requirements)
2. Dept Policies
3. Breakout sessions for Lecture-Based Classes and PEAC classes