Out of 21 applicants, 7 were selected to move forward in the application process. These students demonstrated a range of interests, both academically and culturally, as shown in the scope of their chosen countries and awards. Our seven semi-finalists applied for awards that reflect their skills and accomplishments in teaching, research, and academic studies.
- Anna Catherine Carroll: Research award in Spain.
- Lauren Cortese: Study award in the United Kingdom.
- Kelly Lifchez: English Teaching Assistant in Russia.
- Katelynn Muth: English Teaching Assistant in Germany.
- Ryan Parham: English Teaching Assistant award in Spain.
- Tarrah Rothwell: Study award in the Netherlands.
- Sophia Stoios: Study award in Spain.
Congratulations to these students and good luck in the finalist selection process!