Headed off campus for Spring Break? Here are some cyber safety tips for keeping personal information safe while traveling.
– Beware of connecting to fake public networks and turn off Wi-Fi when not in use.
– Avoid using public Wi-Fi networks to conduct personal business, bank, or shop online.
– Turn on Find My Phone to track and remotely erase data on lost or stolen devices.
– Passcode-protect mobile devices and set lock to activate after a few minutes of inactivity.
– Make sure anti-virus software is up-to-date and running on all devices.